Cambridge Leisure Park, Clifton Way, Cambridge CB1 7GX.
Box office: 01223 511511
Opening hours (counter and telephone):
Cambridge Live Tickets
Cambridge Corn Exchange, Wheeler Street, Cambridge, CB2 3QE
Box Office: 01223 357 851
Counter Service: Mon-Fri: 12pm-6pm. Sat: 10am-6pm
Telephone Service: Mon-Sat: 10am – 6pm
* PLEASE NOTE ALL SHOWS ARE AGE 16+ EXCEPT FAMILY SHOWS DUE TO ADULT CONTENT AND STRONG LANGUAGE *
Refunds and Account Credit
Tickets cannot normally be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed.
Tickets may be able to be returned at the management’s discretion if an event has sold out and the tickets can be sold on to other customers. In this case, we can credit the value of the tickets (not including any booking fees) to the customer’s account with the Cambridge Junction, so that the money can be redeemed against any future purchases.
Any credit on your account can be used online, over the phone, or in person at the Box Office. Credit will expire if unused after two years.
Sold-Out Events and Returns
If an event has sold out, please check with the Box Office to see if there have been any returns, and enquire about being added to the waiting list.
Although we do keep a waiting list for sold-out events, there is no guarantee that tickets will become available. The only way to guarantee your ticket is to book it in advance.
Terms and Conditions
- The management reserves the right of admission and the right to alter the programme details without prior notice.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed. No cash refunds.
- Strict age restrictions apply to some events. Please check with the Box Office in advance.
- Patrons may be searched upon entry.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Lost tickets cannot normally be re-issued. If a reprint is required, a lost ticket fee may be charged.
- Cambridge Junction will not tolerate acts of violence or drunken/abusive/threatening behaviour towards staff and/or other customers. We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject from the premises. Any individual displaying such behaviour will be dealt with accordingly and Cambridge Junction will seek the intervention of the police if appropriate, which may result in court action.
- Cambridge Junction cannot accept any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- No food/alcohol/drinks bottles/cans/controlled substances may be brought into the venue.
- No recording equipment – including cameras – may be brought into the venue.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in Cambridge Junction without approval from senior management. Customers attending with assistance dogs are requested to contact Cambridge Junction in advance for further information.